eCorner Collection I – Randy Komisar
Randy Komisar -( Kleiner Perkins )
“Social Web was the first time I felt old” 57.30
- Startups Plan A most times fail – better take a plan B!
- Measure, experiment, reinvent yourself.
- Define the problem. Collect analogs and antilogs. Correctly define leaps of fate – they help you focus.
- Escelation of commitment – remeasure the dashboard regularly
- Flexible rethink/extend ideas to the big idea based on remeasurements
- Core Element: Failures are not personalized in th valley. Excepting failures -> enabling innovation.
- Get ask your customers + collect contextual information come to your decision.
- Get Investment: Proove that it works. Come in a trusted source (someone who believs in it)
- Find best people in the world that I can associate with and learn from
- Find best source of opportunities long term
- Find some thing today, in this moment that engages my passion.
- Why not -> Persuade “Not to” when a door opens
Navigation in the web the next step
And here comes the adequate great Book:
Randy Komisar – Getting to Plan B